The information contained both herein and on our website is designed to disseminate general information. It is not intended to give medical or pharmacological advice, and as such, should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.
I understand and acknowledge that by entering the premises and employing any of the services offered by Valley Salt Cave:
- I assume all known, latent or anticipated risks;
- My participation at Valley Salt Cave is purely voluntarily and no warranties or representations were made to me by its management to induce me to participate;
- I shall assume full responsibility for myself and any of my guests and/or invitees;
- I understand that Valley Salt Cave does not evaluate or diagnose my health and I have received medical clearance prior to engaging in Valley Salt Cave activities;
- I have been advised of the following possible side effects: Dry or itchy throat, nasal drip, and increased coughing at the beginning. This is a natural part of the cleaning process of the respiratory system, during which the pollution, accumulated over time, and now loosened up by the salt, is expelled from even the deepest regions of the lungs. Such side effects should cease with the removal of pollution and pathogens. Skin irritation and dermal sensitivity may occur. In such cases, decrease the frequency of sessions.
- Valley Salt Cave has neither applied for or received approval by the Food and Drug Administration or any other consumer protection group;
- The use of the rooms at Valley Salt Cave has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other agency;
- The use of Valley Salt Cave is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any illness or condition. All medical conditions should be treated by a physician competent in treating that particular condition. Valley Salt Cave assumes no responsibility for customers choosing to treat themselves;
- All products and services provided by Valley Salt Cave, including written information, labels, brochures and flyers, as well as information provided orally or in any other medium of communication, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For all your health concerns, please consult an appropriately licensed healthcare practitioner.
The use of halotherapy is not intended to substitute for medical care or treatment. Do not stop your medication without first consulting with your doctor or medical professional. Halotherapy is NOT a substitute for any conventional medication. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have any questions about Halotherapy or possible contraindications, please consult with your physician or health professional.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER VALLEY SALT CAVE, NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH VALLEY SALT CAVE, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF VALLEY SALT CAVE (HALOTHERAPY) AND ITS FACILITIES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY COVERS CLAIMS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THIS PROTECTION COVERS VALLEY SALT CAVE, ITS MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS. THIS PROTECTION COVERS ALL LOSSES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF VALLEY SALT CAVE (HALOTHERAPY) AND ITS FACILITIES.
I agree to comply with all BUSINESS policies and rules, including but not limited to all BUSINESS policies, guidelines, signage, and instructions. Because the BUSINESS is open for use by other individuals, I recognize that I am at higher risk of contracting COVID-19. With full awareness and appreciation of the Valley Salt Cave Disclaimer, risks involved, I, for myself and on behalf of my family, spouse, estate, heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, and personal representatives, hereby forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue the BUSINESS, its board members, officers, agents, servants, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 whether caused by the negligence of the Released Parties, any third-party using the BUSINESS, or otherwise, while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the BUSINESS and/or while using any BUSINESS facilities, tools, equipment, or materials.
Valley Salt Cave reserves the right to alter or modify the above terms and conditions from time to time. Your acknowledgment above constitutes your agreement to any and all terms changed, modified or altered. It is in your best interest to view our website periodically for the latest terms and conditions.